Interested in placing an order? You’ve come to the right place! Here is a rundown of the process:
- Check the products page: here you will find a listing of products available and starting prices.
- Fill in this form: provide as much detail as you can in the description field (what you would like to order, how many, flavours, decorations, your budget and optionally you can attach inspiration image files as well). Note: I’ve tailored this form to be for cakes, if something is not applicable for your order, then just ignore.
- Receive estimate: when I have tailored a quote for your enquiry, I will send you an estimate via email. Your quote will have 7 days validity by default (unless otherwise specified). However, the quote does not lock in the date for you!
- Accept estimate: if you are happy with the quote, accept the estimate as soon as possible. The quicker you accept, the less chance for your date to be taken by someone else.
- Receive invoice: After acceptance of the estimate, I will issue an invoice to you via email. This will list your order details, including pickup/delivery details, deposit & final payment instructions and payment options.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to email or SMS. (Note: any direct emails or SMS’s for quotes will be ignored – this form must be used to ensure all required information is received, or I cannot complete a quote).