What Anita of Cake offers (please note: pickup in Bonython. Delivery may be possible on request for an additional fee). Prices are indicative only, please contact me to organise a formal quote for your cake.
The following base price list is for basic flavour (vanilla, strawberry or chocolate) with basic flavoured buttercream. Decorations are extra.
* basic cupcake - chocolate, vanilla or strawberry, with a buttercream rosette swirl and basic sprinkles.
* gourmet cupcake - can choose from Flavours Menu, and include buttercream rosette swirl, a drizzle and deluxe sprinkles.
Edible image discs available on request at additional charge.
|Size||Minimum order||Starting price (basic)||Starting price (gourmet)|
|Description||Size||Minimum order||Starting price|
|Iced donuts -|
Baked donuts finished off in the fryer for a crisp, golden outside with soft fluffy centre.
Flavours available: Plain, Choc-chip, or Cranberry & white choc-chip
|Half batch (~20 cookies)||$35|
|Full batch (~40 cookies)||$50|
Special dietary requirements
The following special dietary requirement options may be available on request (NOTE: all may contain traces of as my kitchen is not completely free from any of these). Please let me know when requesting a quote as they are charged differently.
- Gluten free
- Soy free
- Dairy free
- Nut free
- Egg free
The fine print…
- Order requests require at least 2 weeks notice
- Receiving a cake quote does not guarantee the date for you. Only on order confirmation will the date be locked in and invoice created. A quote is only valid for 7 days after it has been received, unless otherwise stated.
- If you have made a cake order:
- Deposit/Booking fee: a minimum 50% deposit/booking fee is to be paid at least 2 weeks prior to order date. This payment is non-refundable if supplies have been bought and work on the cake has commenced.
- Alterations: please advise with any alterations to your order with at least 2 weeks notice so that there is time to amend the design/flavour (and requote if necessary). No alterations to the order can be made after commencement of work to the cake.
- Cancellations: please advise as soon as possible so that the date can become available for other cake requests. Cake orders will require a deposit/booking fee be paid. If a deposit/booking fee has been paid and the cancellation is within a reasonable timeframe, a full/part refund of will be made depending on whether ingredients/supplies have already been purchased specifically for the order. However, if cancellation is made after work on the cake elements has commenced, full/part refund will only be made at the discretion of Anita of Cake.
- Custom edible images, custom toppers and fresh florals are outsourced.
- Intricate fondant models/figures/toppers are not always available due to time constraints.
For a more detailed quote for your order, please send through an enquiry.